Saturday, February 18, 2006




Page 19. This is the last page in this storyline. Things are picking up at the office and I will probably have less time to devote to the blog in the coming month. I will post when I can.


I'm not sure where I'll be going with the blog at this point. I like Creeple, but I have some other ideas that might make for interesting comic strips... perhaps a straight adventure story or even a horror story. I even have a Giant Monster story I'd like to do, but I don't want to look like I'm copying Skribl's giant robot story, so I'll put that one off for a while.

I suppose that's why this blog is called "rickart" rather than "Creeple". I have promised myself that at the very least I will be doing more drawings, so if nothing else, I'll have sketches to post... both here and on the TAG blog.


Oh, and all this Creeple stuff and anything else I post here is Copyright 2006 Rick Schmitz. Thanks for showing up! I hope I continue to show you cool things and that you continue to come see them!

3 comments:

John S. said...

Awwwww! Don't quit! Just go rough! That's what I do!
You're doing great stuff! Don't stop now!

Rickart said...

Oh, I'm not stopping at all... I've got a different story I'm kicking around right now. I'm just not sure how much time I will be able to devote to it.

Thanks for the encouragement! It means a lot to me, especially from such a hugely talented fellow like yourself!

Jeff said...

Rickart, don't worry about copying anything!! A giant monster battle is much different from a giant robot battle. Do it! Rock on! I don't even have humans in my world come to think of it.

I like the new stuff. Try out different strips! You have the power!